Beiträge von ZincGZZ

Is there any way possible that I can change my user name from my current one (now retired name) to the one that I now use on the Internet? I've been running around circles and keep ending up in a dead end.

Reason being: ZREOfan is now retired, I now use either Zinc or ZincGZZ, would like to change it here instead of creating a new profile.

I thought the music in the game was good. I like listening to Lanayru Desert and other picks that I like. I would have to say it has a different taste than other musics in the other games, but this is just me. I on the other hand like the music, the CD that came with Skyward Sword was good as well. I just prefer the music in the game.

Trying out another Translator here (it is the same thing from above):

Ich dachte, dass die Musik im Spiel gut war. Ich mag Lanayru-Wüste und anderen Auswahlen zuhören, die ich mag. Ich würde sagen müssen, dass es einen verschiedenen Geschmack hat als andere Musik in den anderen Spielen, aber das ist ich gerade. Ich andererseits wie die Musik, die CD, die mit Himmelan dem Schwert kam, war ebenso gut. Ich bevorzuge gerade die Musik im Spiel.

^ Is that a better one than I have been using?

for the downloads that has .rar files i would suggest that you would put them as .zip file its easier to use and its like .rar but better. you don't really need a program for .zip files if you have Windows like me i can just right click and open with compressed zipped folders. This is just a suggestion.