Beiträge von Ikhana

Thanks for your replies!

xXDarkXx: Ah, okay. Yeah I know about the gold version too, but I had never seen this black version before.

TourianTourist:
    Oh, I didn't know where to put this thread, thank you for moving it to the right place.
    And hey, you're the guy with the cool blog? I remember contacting you about a OoT pen.. (which I already have now, hehe). =)

Ohhhh, so this is something real?? A black cartridge with three languages that was sold in the UK? ohhhhhhh, please let me know if you can find anymore info on it!! Or if you remember where you read about it! Anything!
    :ugly:
    I only turned it on to see if it worked, but I haven't tried playing through it or anything. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look for if there's something unusual with it?

fowo:
    It's definitely not painted, and the sticker is real. ..that's all I know. :XD:
    (Hei! Så gøy, haha.. ja jeg forstår dansk. :lol: )

Hello!

I'm a huge Zelda collector, and I have a question about a special cartridge I won on Ebay.

It is black (it is supposed to be grey?), and the seller was from Germany, and he said he bought it used from a game shop.

I have never seen it before, and I know nothing about it.
    When I posted this over at some other forums, they said they thought it was fake, because they have never heard of it.

So I'm hoping some of you can confirm that, or let me know if this thing actually excists in Germany?

Pictures:

(Sorry for writing in English. I'm from Norway)