Untersuchung: Lesbarkeit

• Zitat

Original von Yusei
    Hey, Jade.

To be honest I like the second version better. The first one was way too bright and it distracted me from the text, but it's better in the second.

Finally I took the second layout. :)
    I think it will need some weeks, maybe months, we are working at our daughter site, Zelda Chronicles and then I, my team and my community will try to complete the game section. We already made thousend of screenshots from different zelda games, I must sort them to complete the guides. And finally, in work with Melora from History of Hyrule, we want to complete our gallery.

Too much work. :O_o:
    The design is ready since November. xD

@ Chaela, Benedikt: Hey danke. ;-)

• Zitat

Original von Yusei
    Is there a way I can get a mini preview through a private message? xD.

Sorry .___. First I want to finish the main areas in the next weeks; after I have done that, I will do a short post-production and have to work on the forum layout and some intern things. I want to surprise my community, so I cannot give any previews of the new thing, what we want to release this summer. (Or maybe autum? I hope Skyward Sword will appear in December! Ahhh... too much wooork!).

I took a look at your new layout - it looks nice, your experiment with this full colors will go in the right direction. My one will be very... mysterious and dark. Will this be good or bad? We will see. :unsicher:

• Zitat

Original von Yusei
    Well my Skyward Sword that's up has been up since August and I'm working on a new one.

@ Yusei: What happened with the one green layout you wanted to buy months ago?

• Couldn't come up with the money for it. Not to mention all I have for working at McDonalds is $224 (US Dollars of course). I work-part time too, like I only work 13 hours this week :(.

I love to design my own things, so yeah. :P. I'm thinking I can make money off of my own works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!