Zeldanime Comic featuring the old Zelda cartoons

• Really nice ^-^. (I see, I have much to learn *gg*). But why do you show blood here on the introduction picture? Is the fight between Zelda and Link really violent?

• Ich wundere mich gerade nur, dass schon das dritte Kapitel oben ist. Ich hab' das letzte Mal auf die Seite geschaut, da waren sie noch bei Kapitel 1, gnarf! :XD:

Danke für den Hinweis also, Jade, ich hätte das sonst völlig aus den Augen verloren. *hüstel*

Mir ist bei der Übersetzung aber tatsächlich was ins Auge gefallen. =D
    Bei dem Panel, wo Zelda dem Guten eine scheuert, steht "Wag dich jemals wieder zu einer solchen Anmaßung!" –– ich glaube aber, die englische Redewendung, die hier benutzt wurde (was in die Richtung "dare you… blabla" oder so? xD) wird tatsächlich im Deutschen negativ übersetzt.

Ansonsten aber fein gemacht. ::]:

• Zitat

Original von bereth
    MIr ist bei der Übersezung aber tatsächlich was ins Auge gefallen. =D
    Bei dem Panel, wo Zelda dem Guten eine scheuert, steht "Wag dich jemals wieder, zu einer solchen Anmaßung!" –– ich glaube aber, die englische Redewendung, die hier benutzt wurde (was in die Richtung "dare you… blabla" oder so? xD) wird tatsächlich im Deutschen negativ übersetzt.

Ansonsten aber fein gemacht. ::]:

Ahhh... Zelda schreit ihn ja an.
    Was sollte stattdessen denn stehen? Ich weiß, ich bin nicht ganz so gut mit den Redewendungen.
    Schreibs mir auf und ich pass es an. ;-)

• Ja ja, anschreien stimmt schon. ^^

Ich denke, es müsste eher heißen: "Wage niemals wieder eine solche Anmaßung!"
    Wieso und eine Begründung… Das kann ich dir gerade leider nicht mehr liefern, aber ich erinnere mich gut, dass so etwas mal fiel, als wir irgendwas Shakepearishes in der Schule übersetzten… *grübel*

• Auf Englisch, oder auf Deutsch?

Well, I really like this comic/manga and I am always looking forward to the next chapter. You always use these damn 'cliffhangers'.

... more give me more. :xugly:

By the way, Link is so damn cool. Why can't he be like this in the games? :xugly:

EDIT:
    Schweinerei, da mühe ich mich mit Englisch ab und Sarah antwortet einfach auf Deutsch. :skeptisch:
    :D

• Die Threaderstellerin war aber auch schon eine halbe Ewigkeit nicht mehr online, Kha, da hast du dir wohl umsonst Mühe gegeben! :D

Aber Link in den Spielen so, ernsthaft? BITTE NICHT, sage ich! :'D
    Stell dir mal vor, der würde Zelda nur retten, weil er unter ihren Rock gucken will…
    Oh warte.

• Wäre Link keine leere Hülle, dann wäre er doch sowieso Hyrules Playboy Number One. :xugly:

Salia, Ruto, Zelda und Malon in OoT.
    Zelda, Midna und Ilya in TP.

Link ist und bleibt ein Playboy, da lässt sich nichts dran ändern. Solange Nintendo Link keine Stimme schenkt, wissen wir eh nicht, was dieser blonde Schönling denkt. :D

• Wow thanks for the quick update in german! We are really flattered you took so much time in translating our comic for the german fans! =D

Hahaha the next update will be awesome :3 that's all I can tell!

Thank you for enjoying our comic so much! :herz:

• How totally awesome this all looks. Can't imagine the mountain loads of work you all put into this, but it sure seems to pay off - except for the financial part of course^^
    If I only had noticed this feat at the time it started, I'd have volunteered to translate it into German aswell.

Well, can't wait for future chapters. But I still have to read a few older pages anyway.
    :D

Don't you understand we're all broken?
    The point is to find the person whose broken pieces fit with yours.

- Vanessa Marianna│Marvel's Daredevil

• Zitat

Original von mantoinette
    Wow thanks for the quick update in german! We are really flattered you took so much time in translating our comic for the german fans! =D

Hahaha the next update will be awesome :3 that's all I can tell!

Good! Give us more. :herz:
    I am waiting! Ganon.. where are you? XD *fangirling*

• I've just read the chapters till the latest page on your website, and I must say that it's really impressive :herz:
    Even though I never thought of Link being like in your comic, but because of this I think it's even better. I like the characters which are so different to the ones in the games, especially Zelda is awesome. Had to laugh so much after Link said “lay on the bed and I’ll show you <3” and the princess slapped his face xD
    Gorgeous work, also your style of drawing is great. I can't wait to have more, too^^

• Here's an exlusive preview for you guy's.

Well I think that was the charmes of the Zelda cartoons, Link was a big jerk and Zelda was a snob and although they worked together a lot. They sorta had this hate/love relationship which I find very interesting.

We really want Link to be a regular guy instead of the chosen hero of Hyrule. That's also the reason why he isn't acting very heroic but more like a traveler/adventurer. Zelda on the other hand is the girl that really never left the castle other than for politicial reasons.

haha most fans did enjoy that line Sareck, but there are some fans who absolutely hated it.

Ohhhhh~ and Ganon will come eventually. That's all I can say.

• *looks a view minutes on this image*

This lines! They are so clear - in my illustrations, always I have trouble with them to get clear lines. Actually I draw with pencil on a paper, then my scanner eats the paper and I try my best on the computer - but I never get clear lines. *GRRR* *Some day I will rule over them*

Yeah already I translated the old Valiant comics into German (yes, they are also on the new site, which will come.. in a few... months.) The character concept in the comic is much better than the one they have done for the TV series. I remember, as a child, the comics were released in some parts in the Super Mario Bros. Magazine from Nintendo. There are only a few issues. However, I found one at my girlfriends home. This was - with A Link to the Past - my first encounter with the Legend of Zelda Series. I like the relationship between Link and Zelda - yeah, it is a little bit different than the epic show, which we know from Ocarina of Time.

And yes... as child, I watched also the TV series together with Super Mario Bros. As I child, somehow I liked it really. XD So when I read your comic, I get "this nostalgic feeling". Give give more. XD

Ahh.... still 2h to work T_T.
    Edit: Ganny <3! Ahh I want to see this face behind the skull mask.

• Dann will ich auch mal etwas als begeisterter Mangaleser meinen Senf dazu geben

Jade: Ich vermute ganz stark, dass sie ein Grafiktablett nutzen. Vermutlich würdest du die Linien nie so mit einer Maus geschweige denn durch einscannen erzeugen. Oder sie nutzen Paint (Wenn ihr lacht: bei YT gibt es jemanden, der mit Paint wunderbare Bilder zaubert). Bloß dann müssten sie die Figuren ausschneiden. Also ich vermute, sie nutzen ein Grafiktablett und zeichnen die Bilder direkt in ein Bildbearbeitungsprogramm. So, denke ich, kolorieren sie auch die Bilder.
    Btw: Wenn du möglichst klare Linien haben willst, probiers mal mit nem richtig feinen Edding oder nen feinen Filzstift. Und wenn du das schon getestet hast: Ich nutze immer Pfade, um die Linien nach zu zeichnen. Oder du stellst die Linien feinsäuberlich frei und färbst sie schwarz (ich kann dir nicht viele Hinweise in PS geben... nur mit GIMP und in GIMP gibts nen Menü direkt mit farben zum Einfärben.) Das ist die weise, wie ich meine Karten immer mache. Wenn du willst, kann ich dir mal ein Beispiel zeigen.

mantoinette: The manga is... amazing! I've ever loved the TV show. I don't care about the bad dub. I ever enjoyed the scenes, where Zelda hit Link into the face. Link.. you're a pervert!
    Anyways... I can't wait to read more of these awesome manga.
    By the way: the picture is very nice. Well drawn! ^^
    Did you draw it with a grafics tablet? Or how do you colour and draw the pictures?
    Keep up with the awesome work!
    Tadadada! The team of ZeldAnime gained the Triforce of Awesomeness!
    What do you think to do with it? BE AWESOME!
    Yeah Yeah... I'll be quite before you call the psychologist...

Give us more! PLEASE!

- Cheers Ammy

• Thanks guy's! Actually Onichild draws everything by hand! I correct some stuff in photoshop but other than that all by hand. =)

Here's how we work
    http://www.zeldanime.com/wp-co…/10/progresszeldanime.jpg

I think the most important thing is to scan your linework at 600 DPI or something or 300 DPI than use level in Photoshop and I think that's it =)

Also a good scanner works too =P

I color with a Wacom Tablet yes :), Onichild draws the lineart on paper.

• Ahh fine - now I understand. In a few weeks (or months, depending how much time we need with ZE 8.0 x__x) I want to draw the teaser image and the main characters for Zelda Chronicles (our rpg here). Thanks - I will try out. ::]: :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!